Is there anything better.....

waterqtr

Than having the lake to yourself 1st thing in the morning to let the 260 breeeeath a lil...
The XB-02 stretched it's legs a bit... 1st time out all year, boy it felt good...

K.Kiser

I used to love the morning dew on the boat, backing down a quiet ramp into a umolested lake, hearing that bendix hit the flywheel, seeing the 2 stroke smoke settle low to the water like it does in the morning... Those are the simple things that good people appreciate..

njj502

I used to love the morning dew on the boat, backing down a quiet ramp into a umolested lake, hearing that bendix hit the flywheel, seeing the 2 stroke smoke settle low to the water like it does in the morning... Those are the simple things that good people appreciate..
Couldn't have said it any better.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Allisonman accused me of smokin somethin when I waxed poetic about my run up the lake with geese flying alongside the bow on a foggy morning...

Dave Hensley

I like a little fog in the air on a cool fall morning, castor oil and race fuel mixed in 93 a little. That first snap when the motor hits and the way the fog puts it in stereo. When I am on the death bed I want that smell smoked into the oxygen mask.

Luketrician

Wow, i second that I also could not have said that any better.

xb03fs

Boat is prepped gonna have one of,those,moments tomorrow

whipper

just had 21 days of this also. Just got back from holidays. Boat was on a bouy in 5 ft of water. I would wake at 6:45 every morning, walk straight to the GS. Boat was dewy every time. Un clip her climb aboard,fire her up. i would put put down the center of the lake waiting for some temps. Soon as I saw 100 i gently walked on it a little slowly building speed untill i was screeming down the lake. Dew all wispt off the hull,the fresh air and morning sun beeming down not a ripple on the lake for miles. Theres no place I would rather of been every single time.

Once the wake boats and ski boats reck the lake for the day by 10-11am i just sat on the beach at the resort watching all the differant boats go by. Thinking Man these guys have no idea what there missing not owning an Allison.:beer:

xb03fs

82.4 a new best with my xb21 200 efi combo....the 25 hydro was on the limiter at 77... just got faster as I kept trimming and cleaning her up...

Prop is getting close to where I want it...

max200

The only thing I could add to those perfect images is effortlessly passing every other bass boat on the way to the fishing hole

Jimxb02

Flat calm , early morning cool , on pad and aired out , look back , suns rays through prop mist , ethereal beauty .

Jim