Is this it?

JWolff

I think Chris is referring to the lack of chatter on this board recently with so many going the facebook route. I personally do BBC, facebook and here. Can't get enough of the learning.
John

hirk

I hit fb, bbc and here. I think for detailed info and a search function this is still the best source of good ally info in existence, its relevant.

flying07

I'll admit, i like the action on FB, but i truly trust the advice and knowledge way more on here. FB is fun for pics, but for true correspondence, learning, getting ideas, getting advice, can't beat this forum! Thanks everyone!!

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think facebook sucks. You can't find old posts and what knot. The board is always slower during the summer if everybody can get out and play.

whipper

I also go over to FB BBc and hear. But this forum is best for getting down to the nitty gritty and searching relevant info. FB has no search and can be hard to get a straight answer or detailed info.

Honda92

On here there is good quality info. Facebook is kind of like in one ear out the other. If I have a question, I'm coming here... not facebook.

David

I have only owned an Allison 003 for about 6 months, and it has been a blast (Literaly)... I'm old school, I have no Facebook so I am for the Allison forum all the wAy...