Jasper 2020

SlowHayden

This will be my first year attending and I’m hoping someone can guide me in the direction of a loose schedule, boat ramp to use, local places to stay, etc. Hoping to see some of y’all out there!

skewby

this is skewby from the rally give me a call tonight 865-466-9278 their will be a crew from this way heading down and camping that can help you out

THutch

this is skewby from the rally give me a call tonight 865-466-9278 their will be a crew from this way heading down and camping that can help you out
I live in Chattanooga and can help out. I’ll check on fuel at the turn around this week. It’s usually 89 no ethanol.

Chattanooga has a mask order too so if you are going to lunch, bring a mask to get into the restaurant.

SlowHayden

I live in Chattanooga and can help out. I’ll check on fuel at the turn around this week. It’s usually 89 no ethanol.

Chattanooga has a mask order too so if you are going to lunch, bring a mask to get into the restaurant.
I talked with Skewby and got some info. I’m gonna come down Thursday evening since I work in Cleveland and that puts me an hour closer than home. I plan to camp at Marion County Park. Look forward to meeting some new faces!

THutch

I talked with Skewby and got some info. I’m gonna come down Thursday evening since I work in Cleveland and that puts me an hour closer than home. I plan to camp at Marion County Park. Look forward to meeting some new faces!
I look forward to meeting you. I’ll be on the river this weekend making sure I didn’t forget how to drive! I’ve only been out once since the rally.