jasper

allisonriverrat

great racing. congrats to brian on the second straight championship. and specially glad mr hall is ok from that bad blowover.

patches

Bryan looked good as always. You gotta admit though that Paul Gautreau looked pretty good considering he was running a stock 2.5 200. The 200 just runs outta breath in the last 2-300 ft

tcrabtree

Yea Erick, That lil 200 fishing mota was Laying the smack down on them stock drag motas & 260's!!!!

patches

What's up Taylor. I was surprised to see you running this weekend. Heard you relocated to Florida?

ALLISONMAN

Yeah it was great racing paul and the prostock setup's!!!! His is a great competitor and even nicer person!!!! I love the competition and need to work on getting my boat a little faster before they bust my doors off!!!! Lol I reckon i will get to freshen my motor since they pulled me and paul to the last bolt apart!!!!

allisonriverrat

has anyone heard bout mr colin hall. is he ok. got ot be sore for sure, but hope is is good. i watched him walk away, just hoping he is still good , no ill effects from wreck

bringit

yeah i hope hes ok also,god#^&*%$#%^&^%%^&&^freakin hot foot!!!!!!!!!!!!!ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.iguarantee if it cimes back up the floor has come loose!!!!

bringit

thanks tony for the effort for helping me i thought we were running again,also sorry to have kinda been quiet.my mother was back in the hospital.its a matter of time!