Jc

catfish123

Who is the "JC" who works props and where is he located? Thanks

chad202

Bob, pretty sure he did the prop you have. He does a jc cut for allisons and an rl cut for bullets. The rl cut works great on 03s

bec

I've heard the rl bullet cut is a good prop for the Allison's from another person also gonna have to get me one to try:)

LakeAnna

I have a rl cut that will be here this coming week for the gs. I will let you guys know how it compares the other mess I have here.
It's got more blade area so it will or should carry the GS/03 better depending on the cup profile.

It was so rough on Anna this weekend you didn't need a prop... just a spot to hide from all the holiday warriors.:twisted evil

Last edited:

LakeAnna

Chris, is it a new one?
It's used but you wouldn't know it. Picked it up off here from Jason last week and I hope to give it a whirl one evening this week. Thursday is suppose to be cool and about 50% humidity so that is the day. Smokin hot and humid here today.

whipper

i once had a JC cut for a bullet on a drag4. Best Drag4 I ever used and I had many. The biggest difference I found comparing the Bullet cut to a stock DR4 was there was noticeably way more tip cup. That prop hooked up real well out of the hole and pinned you back hard in the mid range. lifted the whole hull up and out even with a load.