Jockey Up?

Mike2002

What's the Green River Lake condition?

Is there much trash floating on it from the recent rain, meaning is it safe to run at high speed?

Mike2002

SSTOM

JOCKEY UP

I would like to know about the lake Big Red Alli and my self are headed down there this weekend. Mike if you are going if conditions permit I have a prop you might want to try. 1 502 803 5638 Thanks Tom Bright. 8)

Mike2002

I maybe going Friday

Tom,

I was thinking about taking off work and heading down on Friday so the lake would be clear of traffic. I want to confirm that there are no logs a floatin just below the surface to screw up a good run.

What kind of prop you got?

When are you going Sat or Sun and where do you launch from? My son has a ballgame Sat and Mother's day is Sun so I am not sure of these days but let me know your plans as I would like a pre-rally.

If I miss you this weekend I hope to see you in June.

Thanks for the info.

Mike2002

Jockey Up

Hey Mike and Tom,
Green is up right now, about 2 feet above summer pool. The lake is pretty clear, but there is some stuff floating, they are pulling on it real hard right now, probably have it down by the weekend. I was just talking to my dad, He put on a tournament last night, he said there wasn't that much stuff floating on the main lake, just up around the river.

What ramp do you guys usally put in at. I mite come down say hello

Paul :)

SSTOM

JOCKEY UP

MIKE,

Big Red Alli will be there on Friday and I plan on being there about 8 or so on sat. I have a 15x30 performer from Soddy Daisy runs real well on my boat. We will be at the camp grounds we are going to camp if its not to cold. Hope to see you there and Paul looking foward to meeting you James and Tim are good friends of ours. Tom Bright 8)

Mike2002

Rally at Green River

Guys,

I will probably be there sometime mid morning Friday. The boss approved my vacation today so it's a done deal.

I have to be back in Harrodsburg by 4PM though so I can stay for a little while and play.

I usually put in at the State Marina and play in front of boat ramp #1.

I will be looking for yall. (none of us should be too hard to spot!)

I may want to try that 30" prop.

Let me know if you all be around in this time frame.

Mike2002

A

Anonymous

Mike we have several of the performers take you pick. 26,28,&30. They run very strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Jockey Up don't believe that SS Tom don't have a allison! :D

BigRedAlli

Hey Dark Allison!!!
Are you and fishmesser going to make an appearance????
We are leaving after work Fri. Camping at the state park...
Come on down
Marty.........

A

Anonymous

I may just do that but I may try to bring KYXB2003 instead. Fishmesser is tending to his chickens.

A

Anonymous

This is a family board and I can't post things like that here! :shock:

Jockey Up

How did the weekend go??

Hey guys how did the weekend go, give me a little report, did any of you get outrun this weekend....LOL
I would loved to been down there, but had to tend to my chickens....LOL all of my kids are sick,coughing and stuffy nose and the wife didn't feel good either. I also have to work 6 days aweek, but I am usually home by dinner everyday, Fri & Sat, I had alot of horses to get on, some pretty bad ones, Saturday I pulled some muscles in back and neck, wrestling with one of them outlaws... but I did win the fight, even though he weight 1200lbs...... LOL

PAUL :)

Mike2002

Paul,

Sorry I missed everyone on Friday.

Lake conditions were pretty good but still some trash floating.

I got several good clean top end runs but I keep getting slower.

Not sure if my motor is loosing some power or if I am less brave than before so I don't trim up as high as before.

Best run was 94.1, last year was in the 95+ range.

This is several mph off of what my personal best was, but the prop has been modified twice since those runs.

Mike2002

SSTOM

JOCKEY UP

Sorry I missed you guys this weekend I didn't get there untill 1pm on sat. The lake was pretty clear but I found out that I need to re jet my carbs for the warm weather, still didn't run bad but not what it should. Maybe I'll see you guys before the Rally. Take Care Tom 8)

BigRedAlli

Would like to have met you guy's.Sat & Sun. were both great days for running, light wind, slight chop, and the traffic wasn't bad either. Crappie were biteing quicker than I could get my pole in the water....Got to try a few different props,26 ally cut was a blast! Didn't set any records, but had a great time.
Maybe we all can meet up soon. 8)
........... Marty............