JohnRude V-6 Looper PowerHeads, 0 hrs on rebuilds

Instigator

Probationary User
have two power heads in process right now that will be done by the end of this week or begining of next.
Both are finger ported (2 extra intakes) which are the best carbed motors OMC built.

Both of these blocks have less than .003" cylinder wear which is next to nothing.
They will both be honed but retain original standard size bore which leaves you two over bores in the future should you need it. (only way I do it when given the choice)
They both will have new rings, seals and gaskets installed and fresh paint.

One is a '98 w/the latest and best intakes and carburetors. These are the carbs that have idle adjustment screws as well as idle jets themselves.
I had a pair of these as twins on my Sonic and with them set right they do not smoke at all even at idle.
Will idle as nice as a four stroke (pigs) and flat destroy it once you open the throttle.

These carbs also give great economy.
This power head will be a long block with heads, intakes and carbs only. (no ignition, harness or fuel system)
$2500.
As is it will be a 225 and I am also installing the big rods in this motor instead of the small ones it came with.

For an extra $200. I can make it a 225 HO which gives you the same killer grunt these motors are known for but make 254 HP's at the crank and 242 at the prop.

#2. is a '93 225 long block with the mid era intakes with heads and intakes only. (everything else as above)
$2000.

With a manual, descent tools and a weekend you can swap out your own powerheads.

Thanks guys.

Gary
H. 772-879-7652
C. 772-812-5338