Joined the family today!

SmallJaw

Thanks to a little posting help from Joe Eally, Ray Reaves and I were able to connect and the result was I ended up buying his absolutely perfect XB21 today. I love the boat already and was like a 52 year old kid in a candy store big as WalMart when we did the test ride up in Knoxville. She is more than I expected. I was about 1 click away from ordering a new Bullet but my heart was on the XB21's. I will have this boat for a long time and plan on learning how to drive it the way it should be driven as fast as I can get on the water every week.:very happy

Attachments

xb03fs

awesome, is it a 2+2 or basssport. 2+2 is my dream boat

Last edited:

22R

Congratulations and Welcome to the Allison Family.
Very nice ride !!

22R

SmallJaw

My boat is the 2 seater and not the 2+2. I talked to a man who had a 2+2 and was very interested in his boat but I decided that not having more than 1 other person in my boat about 99% of the time, and since all our kids are grown, I'd just hold out for a 2 seater. I am absolutely in love with this boat. I find myself making trips out to the garage just to look and drool every now and then! HA! It is fun having a boat that makes you that happy. I hope you guys who want one can be as blessed as I am one day and get a boat that makes you drool too. My first Allison will probably not be my last. By now I know that I never seem to keep boats more than a few years at best. But I'd be willing to bet that I'll not be changing to any other brand from now on. I got her up to 77 yesterday in a pretty bad chop (can you say white caps?) on the lake. I was feeling pretty comfortable before I put her on the trailer. I'm aiming for 80 next time out.:laughing