Just getting started

B

Barnie46

I've been jet skiing and pontooning for several years now. But this summer I got the itch for a performance boat to play on the lake with. After drooling over a bunch I am favoring several Allison models. What a better way to research Allison than this forum. I look forward to learning from everyone on here and enjoying your boat pics.

Lotus 50

once I ran by a PWC in my SS2000 in rough water. After I stopped he caught up and stared at the 150HP sticker on the boat. His PWC had more power, but it could not keep up. He’d probably have smoked me 0-30

SlowHayden

I went from skis to a HydroStream when I didn’t wanna fork over for an Allison, but eventually ended up with one anyways. Definitely worth every penny. What models are you considering?

B

Barnie46

I went from skis to a HydroStream when I didn’t wanna fork over for an Allison, but eventually ended up with one anyways. Definitely worth every penny. What models are you considering?
Still studying.

SlowHayden

Still studying.
You really can’t go wrong with whichever one you decide on, just depends what you plan on doing with it. I’ve got a GrandSport and it’s the perfect all around lake boat. Not the fastest Allison hull but super roomy so I can bring friends and I’m knocking on 100 with a 200 ProMax.