Justin Gould (bullwhipjkg) and a few other pictures

Casey G

I snapped a few shots of some Allison's last weekend that i thought ya'll might like to see. I wasn't able to take many, but i was able to get a few different boats.

Justin Gould (bullwhipjkg)

Jed Angelle about to loose it but he got it back up and won!

Garrell Chiasson taking the win in Pro Gas!

Last edited:

Brack

cool photo's Casey......nutt'in like a snap-shot of a A-Bote runn'in

You coming up for the Chouteau race next Month?

GFinch

Jed Angelle about to loose it but he got it back up and won!

What brought him to this point, and what correction brought him back.

Jeff Gullet in Super Stock

This is a grey boat, with the nose painted orange. Is the orange for photo finish problems in the past?

Just trying to learn!

RedAllison

:cuss is that gray boat a factory gel color or painted/wrapped? That is AWESOME!!! :beer:

A few black wrap/graphics and, "Tooda bat boat", :cool
RA

Casey G

it's a factory gray gel boat and one of the lightest one's I've ever seen. it weighs around 1200 lbs with Jeff and a stock heavy 15" mid. yes the orange is for when it's a photo finish.

I'm not sure what he did to get loose, maybe just a little to much trim to early? but him being a long time racer and experienced driver is what allowed him to hold on to it.

Casey G

They all have such a low running angle perfection!
a well set-up Allison always does!

Here's a link to all the pictures i took last weekend. Like i said i wasn't able to take many different boat's, but i did get some. I just wish i took some crowd pictures in the afternoon instead of the morning cuz that place was crazy packed! You could not find a place to sit or park anywhere.

http://cgudgell.smugmug.com/gallery/5563032_sHkHh#340907255_Du99F

Rusrog

You take some damn nice shots Casey...

Here is one (that Casey took) of Jeff G's A-boat that shows how a well prepared Allison can run with a Super Stock legal Mariner...

Attachments

RedAllison

Schaaaaawiiiiing!!! :cuss I just LUV dat boat. Truth be known Confederate Gray IS my favorite color, always has been, always will be! The Mariner sets it off equally as well. "Gravy onda taters"!!!

:at the bar
RA

chad202

Casey, you should've came introduce yourself. We were the motorhome right by the ramp. I was hanging with Josh Stanford and Marty. Sorry I missed meeting ya.

Casey G

Chad i was over there a few times. I helped Josh a few times on Sunday with the ramp and bs'd some with Wade and Marty. Sunday i was wearing tan shorts, blue shirt and holding that dam radio.

What's it gonna take to get you out there in Performance Bass and Ski? Next year i'm leaving my Pro Gas boat at the house and my wife is going to race the XB-2002 that we bought on Friday.