Larger gauges for SS

JETZ

Has anyone here with a SS 2000 changed their gauges to the larger 4 5/8 size for the tach and speedo? Also want to upsize the smaller gauges to 2 5/8 from the factory sizes. I realize that the gauge panel needs to be replaced for the new gauges with a custom panel.

Any pics?

aeneas

Since I know you have the SS-2000 Excel... I looked at pics of my dash and I wonder if the bigger gauges will fit without taking to the saw and moving the new dash towards you? The large stock gauges are 3

JETZ

Thanks for your input Nils! Looks like no one else has my idea. :help
Got my new Livorsi guages ordered, new steering wheel installed, all I need is some water!

JETZ

Hard to see in such small pics, but yah looks like stock sizes still.

I don't know why so many members here don't upload to 'Photobucket' etc. to post pics that can be seen. Afterall forums are about posting pics to show your stuff!

aeneas

Hard to see in such small pics, but yah looks like stock sizes still.

I don't know why so many members here don't upload to 'Photobucket' etc. to post pics that can be seen. Afterall forums are about posting pics to show your stuff!
I agree with you Frank! The pics in the forum application are hard to see as they are shrunk and compressed a whole lot. It's either Photobucket or the forum administrator to allow for larger pics...