led trailer lights upgrade kit

1FASTALLI

I am selling LED tailer light kit with chrome bezels . The lights are brighter and more efficient then regular trailer lights.

The kit is for most boatmate trailers. The lights are easy to put in all you do is take the old ones out and put the new ones in and then you screw in the chrome bezels.

The kit comes with:

(2) RED led/clear oval lens rear lights

(2) 2

Last edited:

1FASTALLI

I am selling the kits myself. I put the kit together. My father in-law has a trucking store. If you want a light kit just pm me. I take pay pal or cashier check or a money order or check if you send will take a little long for the check to clear. All the light come with a 12 month replace warranty.

Thanks,
Ron

Last edited:

Speedman

will you sell separately? do you have a picture of the 3 lights on the lower part of the back cross member? They look sharp but if they are made for trucks, are they submersible?

1FASTALLI

yes the lights are subersible. They are on my tralier and they work great. They also have a 6 mounth warranrty. Here is the pic of the cross member.

Kerry Cordy

I will take a set for my 2003. I met you at the WAR 2007. The blue and white boat. Can use paypall, just send me an invoice to kacordy@gotsky.com Please call me at work at 530-547-4242 if you have questions. This is a great package and I greatly appreciate your help. Thanks, Allen Cordy

Texan

Can you sell me the chrome frames? I've already done the led light upgrades when I installed the chrome fenders from Boatmate three years ago. Let me know.

On Tap

Can the LED replacement kit be used with the stock "rubber grommet" mounts??

I want to switch to LED lighting, I just don't want to drill holes in my trailer.

Thanks

K

Kevin from FL

Please don't PM the info, we would all like to know if it's possible.

Thanks

Myron

yes these lights work with the stock rubber grommets, the bezels just go around the outside, I have to say these lights really look cool, and I am glad I got some

K

Kevin from FL

What I was looking at was the fact that that the lights would/should be cheaper if you are just getting the lights without the hard mount.

1FASTALLI

yes these lights work with the stock rubber grommets They L@@K AWESOME with the chrome bezels

Ron (1FASTALLI)