Lee sanderson "class act"

FLYING BUTCHER

I had lower unit go out local (small repair shop) tell me the case was shot!! Lee contacted me and said he could repair it. Now Lee and I have had different opinions on a subject in the past BUT he is a "class act" to say the least. I gave always heard he was and he is! He did repair the lu and was able to provide some parts needed and did it in a short time and at a reasonable cost. Ifin ya all need some repairs for your Alli or Merc I would reccomend Lee. Really enjoyed talkin with him also. I'll have her on by the weekend. Thanks again for everything Lee

catfish123

He is truly a great guy who is always there for you, regardless of how much money you spend with him. He shares his aquired knowledge and experience without looking for anything in return. I also can't say enough good things about Robbie Patterson working along with Lee at (Propeller Dynamics), for the work he does on props and gearcases. In this day and age, finer businessmen and just plain old human beings are hard to find. Lee, I didn't mean anything specific about the "old" comment......LOL

Thanks to both of you for all you have done for me over the years.

Bob

Last edited:

props4u2

Thanks for the kind words guys, except for that OLD part!!!! LOL!! Only the truth hurts.

Lee