Live well pump and wiring Diagram

WT

Anybody have the Live well pump and wiring Diagram for an Allison XB2003. and the Panel switchess. Pictures would be Great :)

THANKS

jimmyb

i completely gutted mine and started over...

what i have now is a livewell fill pump and a recirc pump aerator (which i can also use as a pump out with the flow-rite aerator/pump out combo). Here is a diagram of the flow-rite system:

https://www.flow-rite.com/cgi-bin/flow-rite/store/category_search.cgi?Fnode_id=146:0

i then used a solidstate timer switch that varies the run time (bought thru bass pro), with 30 seconds on and 5 sec thru 5 minutes off... this is the type of timer you want, otherwise you can burn out your DC pumps with out any off time

http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catalog.TextId?hvarTextId=37908&hvarTarget=search&cmCat=SearchResults

i built mine with all barbed fittings, but if i were to do it over again, i would have used the flow-rite qwik-lok fittings for everything... they are quite slick

white03

I have the fill pump and 2 recirculating pumps. One of the heads I changed to enable pump-out. Of course I had to alter the existing hoses and routings to make it work...I didn't drill any additional holes in the boat (a no-no to me)....look in "Owners Stuff" and you can see what I did

Bill

jimmyb

i didnt drill additional holes either... i switched from cable to hydraulic steering (and routed the hydraulic hoses out from the starboard rigging opening) and utilized the holes where the cables used to come out for my pump out and the other hole i used for the pump out for my 2nd bilge pump

white03

smart idea Jimmy :grin:

wish I would have used the normal rigging holes for my hydralic hoses instead of the dual cable steering holes when I installed hydralic steering too. Guess I still could, but I just don't fell like rerouting them....maybe one day........