LMAO chlorine inda gene pool

J

John Richied

The man had just stuck the gun back into his waistband when it fired, shooting him in the left testicle. He cringed, causing the gun to fire again and strike him in the left calf.
“Stuck the gun back into his waistband”, obviously they guy watched too much TV… LOL :mrgreen:

John S

Well, he dont have a bag in his pants now! Hopefully his pants in prison will have a few bags in em. I dont ever remember in gun safety anyone telling me to not shove a pistol in my pants, so I guess this is their fault. :lol:

J

John Richied

It’s pretty embarrassing to have an Allison owner post that. :x

Please do us a favor and delete your post.

GFinch

Impression's especially the first one, are not a sign of predudice, they are a survival tool. Trust is something to be earned not given lightly.

In my area if the media reports on a bar fight leading to a knifing that is your first thought?

Forkin' Crazy

Excuse me fellows. What term would you rather me use?

Could "baggie pants crowd" be termed as a racist remark?

I'm not going to get into statistics, but sometimes the truth hurts.

GFinch, I am having a bit of a hard time understanding what you are trying to convey. Maybe it is due to my lack of intellect.

BTW I didn't know that this was a first impression....?????

I know what my first thoughts of who is involved in a bar fight that turned into a knifing, as well as who got busted for selling crack, drive-bys, etc, etc.

:|

JR

I personally believe there is "solid ground" somewhere between "blind racism" and being a "politically correct" Fool.

I can't imagine not respecting anyone just because they are black but I can't imagine respecting anyone [just because they are black], perpetrating all the horrible effects of the "Gangsta" culture on our youth today.
Just my opinion,
JR

J

John Richied

I agree totally with JR and to expand on that… IF you trust someone just because they are the same color as you, baby you got another thing comin’!

I have friends of about every skin color and nationality and I trust them, or I would not call them friends.

And Forkin’ Crazy when you made that comment (that was edited, thanks who ever did that) it didn’t sit right with me at all… and it is being predigest you live with. What it comes down to is it can and does hurt other people’s feelings and embarrass them regardless of what color they are.

I’m not trying to change your beliefs or the way you feel, just trying to help you understand my view.

Let me explain it to you this way… just because someone owns an Allison doesn’t mean I trust him or her or call them a friend.

Forkin' Crazy

JR, I couldn't agree more. Since it is me saying that, I hope that doesn't make you look bad.

Well, since I have used a poor choice of words, to say the least, maybe you (the Allison Owners community) would be better off with out me to prevent any further embarrassment. Especially now since I am labeled a racist.

Have a good one.