LOOKING FOR AN XB2003 WITH OR W/O POWER

sjr370

I would be interested also if cullyjr decides he doesn’t want it. 936-488-8783. My name is Scotty. I live in Carthage

scullyjr

Scotty, all your's buddy it's closer to you and its a very nice boat good luck guy's.

CREYN

I will, just a very busy time of year for me right now. I have several people wanting it, I am just trying to figure out what equipment I want to leave on it, and what I want to keep or sell separate. You can text me (936)635-9968. I will reply, it may take a little bit, but I always reply.

dubmoney

I now have my xb2003 for sale. It comes with 3 lower units, two props, two new fishs finders, new trolling motor, new tires. There are only severel items left on the list that are not new. 50K invested. Will sell for 25K firm. 503-539-3720

samann

Probationary User
I now have my xb2003 for sale. It comes with 3 lower units, two props, two new fishs finders, new trolling motor, new tires. There are only severel items left on the list that are not new. 50K invested. Will sell for 25K firm. 503-539-3720
That is my old boat.
Man, if I weren't building a new house, I would figure out a way to get this one back!
Great boat.
I miss it.

XB03AllyProud

What's up Whit? Got your eye on another Allison? I've kicked around selling the 02 but it is not getting any traction with me thankfully. Only got 10 hours on the Jay Smith rebuild from 3 years ago. I do get tired of moving it around the shop but I know its there if and when the time does come to get it out. Closest lake is so small and a supposed "50 mph" speed limit I feel like I'm on a roundy round course. Just can't get away to Ky Lake where I used to run your boat and get some good runs in. Keep saying I'd like to get down there this fall but probably not happening. Anyway, hope you're moving up or faster and not bad life circumstances forcing sale. Good luck. It is a beauty several of us have had the pleasure to enjoy.

dubmoney

Roy,

I have a very good investment opportunity, and was going to use the boat money for it and hopefully, get into an xb21 next year, but I am really having trouble letting her go. I will admit I have not been trying very hard to sell it. Owning this boat as you know has been a dream I have had for a long long time and selling that dream is very hard for me.

aj06bolt12r

Vancouver Washington?