Looking for an XTB-21

2010djs

I have 91 XTB-21 w/ 2.6L 200HP Yamaha if your interested. Purchased from original owner in Aug of 2011, who had taken great care of but it needed updating. Changed some electronics, installed new Motor Guide TM and completely restored trailer. Now considering going to a XB2003. PM me if you want more details.

Duke

kornvb

Have a buddy with one are you wanting boat and trailer or complete rig?

fnshrmaster

I have 91 XTB-21 w/ 2.6L 200HP Yamaha if your interested. Purchased from original owner in Aug of 2011, who had taken great care of but it needed updating. Changed some electronics, installed new Motor Guide TM and completely restored trailer. Now considering going to a XB2003. PM me if you want more details.

Duke
Your in luck, for some reason there seems to be an abundance of 2003 models to chose from in the for sale section. What makes you want to switch models? I have read lately that the XTB is a great hull. Kurt

2010djs

Your in luck, for some reason there seems to be an abundance of 2003 models to chose from in the for sale section. What makes you want to switch models? I have read lately that the XTB is a great hull. Kurt
It is a great hull. Been great to learn on! Just got married a week ago and want to keep some wind off the "new wife" this year ya know!! Wanna her in the boat with me!!! Duke :wink