Looking for registration lettering

Mick

image.jpeg
Does anyone know where I could find lettering that is holographic like I have already in place? Got my new reg and cannot find similar registration stickers that resemble what I already have.. Any suggestions would be great.. Tried iguana and they said they can't come close.. Guess I could always go solid color, I just really like the way that silver holograph looks against the boat..

Mick

Thanks guys, I cheaped out and bought a kit off eBay that was as close as I could find.. Will post pics when it shows up..

allimax

image.jpg image.jpeg image.jpeg Just FYI, a good friend of mine is now making the domed style lettering just like the Allison lettering. I have him doing a bunch of stuff for me right now. Custom wing emblems and domed decals to do some dash stuff, 12V / 24 v voltmeter switch, toggles etc. . Avid fisherman and does really nice work. Eyecandysigns.com

Mick

image.jpeg So I got the lettering I ordered off eBay and it did not match!! Was a tad disappointed, so I ordered from another place I found and this is what I ended up
With.. Pretty happy.

Reactions: Jon

Mick

Thankyou, or my wife lol! The originals that I got looked like crap, so she helped pick these, not quite the the gold of the ally logo though. I'm happy

ragtopvet

View attachment 10335 View attachment 10334 View attachment 10334 Just FYI, a good friend of mine is now making the domed style lettering just like the Allison lettering. I have him doing a bunch of stuff for me right now. Custom wing emblems and domed decals to do some dash stuff, 12V / 24 v voltmeter switch, toggles etc. . Avid fisherman and does really nice work. Eyecandysigns.com
I think the correct website is Eyecandysigns.net