looking for trailer for my XB2003 Allison

red1228

I have a Boatmate tandem trailer that has one side corner about to brake off its rusted from the sec. axel back one one side and its to the point where the tire is rubbing the fender bad so im in da market for a trailer that my Allison XB2003 will fit on... would be awesome if someone had forsale a blue one tandem axel but will hear u if u have one to tell and possibly sell call me at 9855188562

im actually trying to sell my whole rig that the boat is in incrediable condition and was restored totally and motor was added after the prievious owner who didn't take care of her.... b ut I brought her back to life with a wet sand haul restoration and a 2.5 225 mercury promax only asking reduced 15000.00

RedAllison

r12 remember in your searches, that XB02 and XB03 trailers are the same and universal. (Crazy as it seems, CAN'T make that claim for the GS...)

Sounds like you are in brackish/saltwater areas, if so I'd forgo the Boatmate altogether and go aluminum for sure. On the otherhand, if you want Boatmate to build you a brand new one I understand they are offering "C channel" trailers like the old days. I would've ordered one of those in a heartbeat over my tube trailer when I ordered my 21 had I known they were an option. Other than a little extra weight, I've never seen the "downside" of channel trailers vs tube trailers!

90 5.0

As soon as I finish restoring my single axel I'll have a galvanized dual axel with electric brakes for sale.

Has a new fulton swing away tongue kit and all new lights, could use new carpet on bunks and some better looking wheels and stickers to be pretty sharp.