mariner 2.5 cowl

bassracr

factory mariner 2.5 cowl .TOP ONLY. dont have the pan. very good condition a little bit of overspray on backside, should come off with wet sand and buff in worst case scenario (looks like house paint to me) i just dont have time to mess with it. this cowl is nice . i would say easy 8 on a scale of 10. a little love and polish would be very,very nice for age. $350
should be able to click on pictures for full size and more pictures of the items

Last edited:

BGohr

well I can only see the one side but if the other side and the back look like that I'l take it, rear and left hand pics to billgohr@aol.com

BGohr

where are you in ohio, maybe tiger could pick it up on his way across in a week

BGohr

I thought I was nuying it never heard back after he sent me pics????

bullwhipjkg

Ok was just cking that seemed to be the time the post went dead was after he said pics where sent i need to find me a spare

bassracr

I thought I was nuying it never heard back after he sent me pics????
uhh,yeah..thats not correct.. i sent you all my payment and contact info immediatley after sending the pictures and asked you to let me know one way or another if you wanted it... to which i got no response. you can see i posted above to check your email and let me know... then you posted tiger MIGHT pick it up in a week ,which also never happened. nor did i receive further interest from you to purchase .. i think i am just going to sell it locally ,so thanks anyway.

BGohr

I sent you a mail in response to your picture email that said yes I wanted it after I looked at the pics and never heard back. it wasnt on here..............