Minnkota Terrova on a XB-03

Stace

Anyone have any pics of a Minnkota Terrova or Powerdrive mounted on a XB-03? I have a Terrova on order along with a MKA-32 quick detach base and was wondering if there is any fitment issues. Thanks for any and all input!! Stace

hirk

Can't help you with fit Stace but becareful if you have not used a power drive TM,very different than cable and you may end up going for a swim til you get acustom to it:).It is a very heavey unit as well so it'll shave a few mph.

Stace

Not too concerned about weight as I can pop it off in about 30 secs. or less. Just want use Autopilot to keep my line in the water as much as the guy in the back.

Thanks Stace

pickwickangler

Good luck with the autopilot, mine went out in just a few trips. I don't have any pics but the motor has to be mounted pretty far forward. Best I can remember I left out one of the front bolts. Make sure you can fully deploy and get the shaft as close to the rubrail as possible while deployed before you mount it.

Stace

Thanks Pickwick!! Have a friend that works at the local Cabela's and said they would keep at least 1 spare 45" shaft in stock for the next year. After that I'll have to deal with MK direct. Stace