Moderators?

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm sure there was a good reason. I have never seen the mods take action like that on this board.

Jon

Supporting Member
Hey guys, I talked to Bob (catfish) last night, he's fine :). He knows what he did wrong, and that is his business.

The thread got a little out of hand and some comments were out of line. Keep your comments clean, helpful, and courteous. Feel free to disagree with others, but be prepared for others to disagree with you. This forum and it's name are a privilege provided to us by some hard working people and the Allison's. Do not take it for granted, please.

Inappropriate threads will be deleted immediately, and appropriate action will be taken to remedy the situation. It's best to move on and get back to talking boats, motors, speed, and some lake fun.

Good natured ribbing is still allowed :beating dead horse

Jon

Supporting Member
I'm sure there was a good reason. I have never seen the mods take action like that on this board.
I randomly delete and modify threads all the time... who knows, you may put your boat up for sale later today :laughing <--thats a joke. I'm funny. Really.

mikesufka

I had a nice chat with catfish123 this morning. I'd never talked to him before. He seems like a really nice guy and is surprised to say the least about this situation, as am I.

I hope he is allowed back on the board.

In any case, I miss my old Allison Grandsports and will own another one someday. For the time being, my Talon 22 (one of nine rigged for twins) with twin 200XS's spinning 14 1/2 X 32 Mazco Cleavers will have to do :)

To all you gentleman that are running Allisons and to Darris that makes them, I tip my hat. It is THE best 20 foot sportboat, period.

Mike Sufka
St. Cloud, MN

racerx

Hey Mike go brush your teeth and get that rat Talon ready for the water...lol

whipper

Mike lets see some pics of that 22 Talon!! The 22 talon and 22 Cougar are my two favourite looking and performing tunnels. Twin 200xs!! Nice package! how fast with those motors?

racerx

Mike has the killer Talon with perfect motors for his setup for a guy who owns a Harley..lol

flying07

Mike has the killer Talon with perfect motors for his setup for a guy who owns a Harley..lol
That boat is wicked. . . but even a novice like me could drive it, and after paying his bar bill, he let me, thanks mike! haha. . . now to get in my GS and see what a loose boat feels like. . .

Freebird

Hey guys, I talked to Bob (catfish) last night, he's fine :). He knows what he did wrong, and that is his business.

The thread got a little out of hand and some comments were out of line. Keep your comments clean, helpful, and courteous. Feel free to disagree with others, but be prepared for others to disagree with you. This forum and it's name are a privilege provided to us by some hard working people and the Allison's. Do not take it for granted, please.

Inappropriate threads will be deleted immediately, and appropriate action will be taken to remedy the situation. It's best to move on and get back to talking boats, motors, speed, and some lake fun.

Good natured ribbing is still allowed :beating dead horse
So, is he going to be reinstated or not?

Seems to me that playing god is a good way to keep people on Facebook vs here. Just sayin...

nickens21

So, is he going to be reinstated or not?

Seems to me that playing god is a good way to keep people on Facebook vs here. Just sayin...
I agree. I made a post warning you guys about someone that has been posting on here recently. Guy screwed me outta my money. Never paid me for a skid planer I sent him. fastallison21

Freebird

I agree. I made a post warning you guys about someone that has been posting on here recently. Guy screwed me outta my money. Never paid me for a skid planer I sent him. fastallison21
And that post got deleted? Sounds like a much needed public service announcement to me.

Membership numbers mean nothing without participation. It's bad enough that you can't even say that your Allison hauls ***, but deleting one of the most active and longest running threads on here, just because somebody apparently got their panties in a wad, is not the way to get members to participate.

May I ask what Bob posted that was deserving of him getting the boot? PM's are good if it's just too bad to post again. We are all adults here, right?