Monster

pickwickangler

Just picked up my new Mathews Monster XLR8 :beer: Dressed it out with a Viper 5 pin sight, doinker A-Bomb, WB rest, limbsavers, Anchor Sight, and Victory V-force 300's. Kind of hard to tell the weight of the arrows due to the batteries going dead in the scale but best we could see they were 405 grains and they went through the chrono at 338 Pretty tickled so far.

RedAllison

WTH??? Someone went and moved all da chit onda WRONG side.

Is that bow upside down??? :razz
RA

strip

338 FPS is smokin! It looks like it has a short brace hight in the pics, is it hard to shoot?

pickwickangler

Not hard to shoot because the riser is so long, thats were the accuracy comes from these days :wink I can't wait to try and knock one down wif it :big buck

Dark Allison

Now toss the victory arrows and get some easton or carbon express and that will be a perfect set up. :big grin I shoot for sword sights. They'd kick my butt if I didn't tell you to ditch the viper also.:laughing:laughing.
Seriously we have had some consistency issues with the Victory arrows. They are also very brittle. I shoot 3D all year long and if I hit someones victory arrow 9/10 times the break or crack. I have 3 in the stump of shame at the house from a buddy of mine trying to hog the 12 ring on my 3D targets.:cuss