More Exciting Latest Breaking News on the XB 2002

David Shook

Go to the the Allison boat site, then to the the XB 2002 Bassboat, it appears that in 1987 a new world record was set for top bassboat speed in an 1/8 mile pass at over 115 mph, wow an 1/8 mile, then in 1996 Jaco Marine set a kilo record at 106+ mph astonishing! Besides building a fast boat, the Allison folks are all over the breaking news!!!!!! Got to get me one of those 2002,s?
Shook

Darth VMAX

I just don't get that Shook. Your record should be the HEADLINER for the XB2002 page on the site.

I can fully understand your disappointment.

Shameful...its been what 2 years now?

john4utvols

Shook, maybe at the Allison rally we can ask darris, why your not on there. Darris hung out with us more last year than ever before.

froggy

Shook,

The key to being a headliner is the "invented here" syndrome. You are just jealous that you couldn't run a 'gruelling' 1/8 mile, for fame.

Seriously, all is well because WE know what's what and who's the real record owner and WE know it ain't no cake walk.

froggy

V6MERC

Like Froggy said, we know who the real record owner is...
David Shook and Miss Nada are my hero's...

whipper

Were not the only ones that know. Every one on the fast Bass and lots of S&Flyers among others. At the rally thats a good idea. Who does there web page, thats who ya should talk to. Ill bet Darris has no clue whats on the web site. :laughing David, bin pointen that thing down the pond recently. James

K

Kevin from FL

He may know more now that he visits here from time to time :smile.

David Shook

An Apology,
I want to apologize for spouting off, it was uncalled for and disrespectful, as the old saying goes, if you're not careful you may become what you dislike,I have made many good friends here and don't want to spoil that, I truly appreciate all your support and feel like a heel for my outburst, forgive me it will not happen again!
Shook

ALLISONMAN

HEY SHOOK we are gonna have are ecdba race in tabor city may 27 we need to see if we can hook up and go!!! I will call ya later!!

whipper

Well how about that!! See David good thing do come to those who wait! Thats one of the nicest pics on the site! Congradulations, we all know your not one to blow your own horn but it wasnt accurate information on the A site without your efferts being known. Good on ya:beer: James

yellow20xd

Wonder why they left that up there so long. Rumor i was told Allison and Jacos had a big falling out. YOu would have thought they would have snatched that along time ago