My allison needs a good woman in it.

RedAllison

Man most of us got wemunz, THATs why we spend so much time in our boats!!! :big grin

I swear my first Allison mistress (RDW1) HATED my wife, had some sort of trouble from the boat EVERYTIME my wife got in. Anyother time the boat ran like a Timex. :confused:

Personally, if you've made it this far in life without a warmun I'd consider myself lucky and spend all that money and time onda water doin as a I damn well please... :razz

Udden udden Coy, :wink
RA

strip

Finding a woman is just like making love...You sneak up behind them with some ether and BAM it's on baby!

strip

Lucky? Thats twixt the gas! Me and my wife does everything together, fish, hunt, boat, shoot..... Sounds all cool cuz I got her support and get to do it when I want. The problem is, I can't afford it. 2 deer rifles, 2 tree stands, twice the rods, I don't get to split boat/truck gas with nobody. it's all out of the family account. I wouldn't trade it, but it does get costly!

RedAllison

Much cheaper to visit one of the pay as you go kind!!
I thought that was the definition of a WIFE??? :confused: I "been goin" for 16 years on it now and I aint NOWHERE NEAR gettin it paid for. In fact it gets more and more $pen$ive the older they get!!! :cuss

Maybe you mean, "Pay onda way out?" :big grin
RA