My face is beginning to hurt from the smile!

Meyers

Well guys, I want to say Thank You for all your help. I have asked many questions about Allisons and everyone on this site has been absolutely great! I have read the thread that James posted on my boat and all I can say is this boat is AWESOME!

I wanted to say thanks to a couple of people that helped me out along the way...Lee Sanderson for first getting me excited about the XB21. He talked to me for almost 45 minutes the first time I called him and he definately sold me on the quality and design. RedAllison, Jim you gave me input on numerous things about the boat and what I needed to set it up properly. Scott Vickery for giving me input and answering all my phone calls and IM's. Scott also hooked me up with Dave Starling who built my bad@ss trailer! You also pulled your 2+2 over to Dave at 5:30 in the morning so that he could measure and build it and make it fit like a glove. James, you made the purchase easy and pleasurable and made sure that everything was in place for my 1250 mile round trip this week. Finally, Greg Clark and staff for rigging my 250 Pro XS on Wednesday...I finally pulled out of his parking lot at 9:30 p.m.

James and I left the Asheville area at 6:30 Wednesday morning and it was a great trip to the factory and I am glad I got to meet everyone up there in TN.

I love this boat and it was pure torture yesterday afternoon when I pulled into the driveway with lighting and thunder surrounding me. It ended up raining until after dark and I did not even get to run it or take any pictures. Well, today...I made up for lost time. I spent a couple hours running up and down the St. John's river trying to break in the motor (the summer storms ran me off the river again). It is an awesome ride even with the motor tucked under for the break in.

Here are a couple of pictures of the ride after it was cleaned up.

Fishforcash

BEAUTIFULL BOAT!!! :cool:

Gotta love those classic colors. Love the trailer too.

Is Greg Clark a Allison dealer now?

Yellowallison

GO GATORS.............:beer:

OH YEA tha boat ....MYERS GLAD i was to HELP ya MAKE a DREAM come true..she'z BEUTIFUL:beer:...CONGRADZ

catfish123

By far, one of the best looking Allisons I have ever seen. Congratulations!

RedAllison

I don't know what I like most, that awesome rig or the fact that he built the house and instead of a living room he had an EXTRA garage put in for the boat!!!

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE, pimpin aint easy!!! :at the bar
RA

Meyers

I don't know what I like most, that awesome rig or the fact that he built the house and instead of a living room he had an EXTRA garage put in for the boat!!!

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE, pimpin aint easy!!! :at the bar
RA
Living Rooms are just dust collecting rooms with furniture you are never allowed to sit on!:LMAO:

I cannot wait to get her running down the river after break in!