my favorite pic and video of week

allisonriverrat

for those of you that dont know, i have spent last three and half months on complete resoration of a 1971 15r allison for my daughters first boat ..click second pic for video

Last edited:

GotMyAlly

You did some incredible work on that restoration project. Allison looked like an old pro behind the wheel too.

RedAllison

"Rooster" :LMAO: you should be SO proud of not only the job you did on that fine little boat but the OUTSTANDING JOB you've done raising such a sweet, fun and beautiful young lady. How much gas did she burn all week? I mean I swear she made more passes than Mr. Jim and Neal did!

GREAT pic and the video is AWESOME, :cool
RA

ps
Here's a few of the pics I took that I was telling you about. That first one could be cropped down and made into something for the wall, perfect water, reflection and position. I just saw it at The Mermaid and thought, "Oh yeah!"

Attachments

whipper

WOW Roost thats some driving your doughter did!!I hope thats 32-1 she pins it to win it for long streaches!
She backed off at the right time threw the wakes then pinned her right after just right. Great driver you must be so proud of her.

Texas Dear

Tony you did yourself proud with the boat and your daughter. Love you both.