My new "toy"

RedAllison

LOL I was lookin for a big bore lever action but instead found this on gunbroker.com and well, with a scope from the Leupold Custom Shop and some university engraving on the receiver I'm gonna have the only University of Memphis "basketball rifle" on the planet. :big grin
They were commissioned by a dealer in PA who had Remington build 250 of these 7600s lastyear in 7mm-08 (which is what I got) and 25/06. (They also built 250 model 700s in 6mmRem but I decided on the 7600 for crapsNgiggles!) Remington called them "Kool Blue" on the boxes.

GO TIGERS!!!, :beer:
RA

Last edited:

RedAllison

Ordered the scope lastweek and this is the logo that Leupold sent me, they will put it on each side of the objective bell. They will engrave "Custom Made for Univ. of Mphs." along the turret housing and "GO TIGERS" atop the objective bell.

Gotta come up with some custom rings and bases,
RA

Attachments

RedAllison

Bill I like the deadnutz mounts, lastyear when I bought the lil 243 Weatherbys for my youngest son and his best bud I put deadnutz on them!

HEEEEEEY my man that cerakote is awfully "kool". Do you think you could do a fade or at least a 2 tone on the DNZ mount like my scope? (Blue front fade to black rear)

Thanx bro, we needs to talk, :beer:
RA