My XTB 21

RRiley

This is my XTB after i got her all finshed ill post some more
Rob:beer::beer:

RRiley

Befor i started this is what it looked like when i drug it home i think it turned out good i did all the work my self.I sanded and painted the trailer and i painted the checker bord my self my buddie was gona do but he couldnt find the time
Rob:smile

RRiley

this shows the checkerbord and the yellow pinstriping I did

RedAllison

HOLY CRAP Rob! :cuss Man that's AWESOME, you can be proud of the hardwork and park that big purty mother ANYWHERE and hold you head up with pride. :beer: Luv the way it all came together, aint NEVER seen a XTB that sharp even when they were new. Send Darris and Nancy some pics, they'd be proud to see that.

Congrats man you got THE finest ol XTB inda country. :cool
RA

ps
Post some #s when ya getter dialed in, I'm anxious to see what the ol gal does with a 2.5 on her tail. BTW whatcha polish that Sporty out with?

RRiley

THanks Red thats a CLE lower My dad gets some homemade polish from out in Callie off of some guys at a Truck stop hes retired now and i cant get it any more thanks for the compliments on the boat
Rob

RRiley

Thanks Guys you should have seen my old 1985 skeeter star fire I had to show guys the regsteration before they would beleve that it was a 1985 i took my truck to a car show and pulled the skeeter along with it and i won =a award with my boat.lol Ive watched this Allison for maney years a finely got a chance to get its the boat i allways wanted and i got the old girl if i wouldnt have got it would have just sat there and died im glad i got it

the only thing i cant find is nonskid yellow tape for the back step pads if any one knows where i can get some let me know
Thanks guys Rob

jdm90

Great looking boat - you should be proud of the hard work. I hope to do some things to my old gal before long. Thanks for the pics