Never Wet

SmallJaw

The possibilities for this stuff is endless. I'd like to play with it some to see how it would work on some yard things and move on up to the boat trailer from there maybe.:very happy

K.Kiser

Oh wow, I'm seeing a case of it in my future... Let the young crowd find out, and it'll put male latex prophylactics outta business...

BornYoung

Home Depot sells it for $20 for the two cans, was going to use it on my reels when we surf fish and maybe a light jacket so we wouldn't have to pack rain coat when we travel.

MWest77

A lot of the bigger speed boats have a void or indention in the hull to cavitate the water for the creation of air bubbles that essentially "lubricate" the rear section. It would seem that no adhesion of the water particles would mean no drag. A rough surface does reduce friction as proven by science but no water adhesion may be a whole new territory. Some degree of drag may actually be required for stability. Interesting indeed.

whipper

Cool stuff theres a thread on S&F about this stuff also. A guy was thinking about useing it on his gearcase. Not a good idea. Maybe the front little bit but for sure not near the back half were the water reataches before the prop. I wonder if you sprayed your hull if it would sink...hahaha

K.Kiser

A lot of the bigger speed boats have a void or indention in the hull to cavitate the water for the creation of air bubbles that essentially "lubricate" the rear section. It would seem that no adhesion of the water particles would mean no drag. A rough surface does reduce friction as proven by science but no water adhesion may be a whole new territory. Some degree of drag may actually be required for stability. Interesting indeed.
maybe incorrect and unfounded, but this ^^ is my direction of thought..