New Allison Owner

harrells

Nice ride. Ally rally is this week thru sunday the 28th, will you be attending. I'm bringing my GS Friday the 26 and sat. the 27.

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bring it to the rally at Watts Bar this week and you can get it setup and dialed in all in one day. A bunch of experts will be there. You could probably even test a few different props.

SlowHayden

Nice ride. Ally rally is this week thru sunday the 28th, will you be attending. I'm bringing my GS Friday the 26 and sat. the 27.
Bring it to the rally at Watts Bar this week and you can get it setup and dialed in all in one day. A bunch of experts will be there. You could probably even test a few different props.
Took her out on her maiden voyage today and it has already exceeded every expectation I had. If I were to come out to Watts Bar this coming Friday or Saturday for the rally where would I be coming to at what time? Definitely interested in coming just need to know the when and where.

SlowHayden

Was that boat ever owned in Canada? Might be my former owned boat. Right year, right color, right interior, right Bimini.

If so, I'm the original owner. Bought one year old, unsold/new, from M&C Outboards Shepherdsville (Louisville) KY.
The gentleman I bought it from in New York said he had purchased it from someone 10 hours from him into Canada so there’s a really good chance. I was curious the history of the boat.

lowboyrus

Probationary User
Congratulations on purchase of the GS, looks like a nice one! I was on my way to New York if you didn't take it. If any one knows of another GS out there for sale please let me know!

Ally-Sun

Hey Slow Hayden, welcome to the family man!...as I was told many times at the rally! Congrats on the GS! I was watching that one for a while. Actually sent the seller links on the Progessions he was looking for a couple of times. I learned a lot about your boat this weekend. You got a great deal man! Have fun on Watt's Bar. We will be back next year and HOPEfully we can line our rides up together. I will be posting a bunch of pics this weekend. What a fantastic group of people! We had a wonderful time. Go to Terrace view in the morning and hook up with Skewby, he is the man. Have fun!

Attachments

Last edited:

SlowHayden

Hey Slow Hayden, welcome to the family man!...as I was told many times at the rally! Congrats on the GS! I was watching that one for a while. Actually sent the seller links on the Progessions he was looking for a couple of times. I learned a lot about your boat this weekend. You got a great deal man! Have fun on Watt's Bar. We will be back next year and HOPEfully we can line our rides up together. I will be posting a bunch of pics this weekend. What a fantastic group of people! We had a wonderful time. Go to Terrace view in the morning and hook up with Skewby, he is the man. Have fun!
Thank ya thank ya! Should be loading up to head over towards Watts Bar and hang out for the day. Will definitely plan on being more involved next year since I’ll have a little more time to plan in advance.