New console for an XB2002. Who has one and how do you like it?

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
I really like my XB2002 and am considering upgrading to the new console. I would like some wind protection. It looks like it would also be easier to get on the front deck since it is narrower than the wide console I have now.

What do you guys think that have the new console?

Did mention I hate winter?

Last edited:

Brack

I'm Old School,……well, just old……...but I do like the new style console and rear hatch for the 02's

Lou's red boat is on here somewhere and it has the new stuff,

chad202

I like the new console a lot. It offers more wind protection than the old.

2003225X

The new consoles are a bullet type with windshield right? If its what I am thinking of, I think it would look really good.

RedAllison

Yes the pics of the "new XB02 console" on the factory site ARE of Lou's boat. The console is a little wider and taller than original. Now we aren't talking about ProSport 03-21 type protection but certainly decent protection for THE fastest thing wearing a troller! The windshield itself is available in 2 different heights, I ordered my 21 with both sets of windshields and regularly swap them out as weather changes. (My wife likes the taller one all the time, however in the heat I HAVE to swap to smaller or I'll get hot. But I'm talking about the 21 console protection not the 02. But still, every little bit helps so I'd encourage you get both of them!)

http://www.allisonboats.com/content/bass-boats/new-console/

Last edited:

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
I will stop over at the factory soon. I will be in the area for a couple days.
Thanks