New FastPass Video

Alli-drenaline Rush

Ron,

This one's for you bud.... I hear that you like classic rock..... I hope that you like the songs that I picked out to go with the clips..... crank it up and enjoy, my friend!

P.S. - thanks to all of the contributors to this project, and thanks to GotMyAlly for sending his SD card to me with 16 gigs of video.... a representative sampling of the previously-unreleased material made its way into this video.

Apologies to all - I was not able to use as much of your material as I would have liked. The YouTube limit is 15 minutes, and there was just no way to cram 3+ hours of cool pix and video into that allotted timeperiod.....

All the best,

Alli-drenaline Rush

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0e4u9_YQyk

allisonriverrat

outstanding, my friend , thank you very much for your hard work, and caring of a family member, ....thats why you will always be family to al of us. great work richard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alli-drenaline Rush

MANY THANKS for all of the comments.... A lot of work, but if we can lighten Ron's load a bit (and your great comments and support to this project surely help to do that), then it is all worthwhile!

jimbob88

that was awesome!! i wasn't sure it could get any better than at the beginning when a bald guy( phil), and a soon to be bald guy(me) were in a still shot in my boat. i was pleasantly surprised! lol
richard, you did a phenomenal job!!!! song selection was right on the money! incredible when you can make me laugh/ chuckle just by watching scenes that are still vivid in my memory. great run vids by all! jimbob

FASSBASS

Thank you everyone for the creation of this video. It brought back some life long memories of running the James River with my friends and several Allisons. We usually had myself(XB-2003) Lee Sanderson in a Grandsport, my buddy Troy in his Xb-2003(now belongs to SilverBullet) and atleast one or two others. Those are precious memories and I only wish I could been with you all in body instead of spirit. Make the most out of every day gents, we never know what tomorrow will bring.

RON

wc911

That was an AWESOME video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank the lord for the friends that that you know and the ones you have never seen or known. Its nice to be part of a group that just helps when they can , because they can!!!!