New from South Mississippi

WaKuXB02

Hello all, my name is Wayne, I live in South MS. I'm a proud owner of a '98 XB2002. Even though this is my second xb02, I'm still new to the Allison community. I'll be here lurking, doing some reading.

22R

Welcome to the site. Post some pics of your 02 when you get the chance.

22R

WaKuXB02

Here are some photos...

Attachments

22R

Very nice. Pro Max colors are cool. I had a sport console on mine when I bought it but went back to the smaller one. I found getting in and out was tight with two seats up front but the wind protection is good with it. Where did it come from ? Local boat ?
Enjoy it and be safe.

22R

DOUBLE J

Where are you located? I’m in Biloxi and I imagine you know Jared who is a fireman in Biloxi who has a xb03.

WaKuXB02

Where are you located? I’m in Biloxi and I imagine you know Jared who is a fireman in Biloxi who has a xb03.
I'm in Gulfport, Jared has been a friend of mine for the past 20 years lol, he is the reason I have this Allison lol

WaKuXB02

Very nice. Pro Max colors are cool. I had a sport console on mine when I bought it but went back to the smaller one. I found getting in and out was tight with two seats up front but the wind protection is good with it. Where did it come from ? Local boat ?
Enjoy it and be safe.

22R
I agree its a little cramped for the cockpit, but I'm young enough to where it doesn't bother me. This Allison came from Illinois.