New Hydro

Vance

Finally got to run my new wheel today. Its a 26 XOB. Got to give to Todd as the man knows how to build a wheel for an Allison. I was running a 26 Trophy Plus and pretty much white knuckling it at speed. Not fun. Not comfortable. I ran this new wheel today WFO and did with one hand. I felt like Neo in The Matrix fighting the agents with one hand and asking for more. That's funny rite there I don't care who you are.

I'm no veteran of an Allison or a prop expert but this prop actually made my boat fun to drive!!

Allyfishing

Well now Vance.....it's about freakn time you got behind the wheel of that boat...rather than letting it set as a mouse haven!!! LOL!!!!

Glad to hear your new prop is fun to drive. makes all the difference in the world, eh? Like Brian said, how ya been and you better get to the rally next year

GotMyAlly

Told ya that prop would make you want to tie a rope around that ol' Trophy and use it for an anchor! :beer:

Vance

Brian and Dave how u guys doing. Sorry I missed yall this year but hopefully see yall next rally. Hope all is good. And nice to hear from yall

Craig Ive always wanted an Allison and now I have one it seems like something is always in the way of me getting into it. Been out twice this year total of 3 hours tops. Leaving for Missouri on a pipeline project so my summer is done. Will stay in touch.

Neil to use that wheel as an anchor would be an insult to other anchors. Also if U and Jeff want to go into the hot foot repair business with me we are guaranteed to lose money but it could be fun. Kidding. Thank u guys for fixing me up

Allyfishing

great to hear from ya Vance and glad to hear you at least got a few hours seat time in before heading out on another project. Hope to see you next year and be safe on the job!!