New Hydromotive QIV X OT's are Back...

TBuck2003

Made another run of our QIV X OT's 14.5 diameter over thru exhaust. (Small Tube)

Pitches available 22,23,24,25,26,28

Prop has AWESOME hole shot and load carrying ability, superb handling and of course TOP END !!!

Retail 659.95 any current Allison Owner Member 559.95 thru Nov. 30th
Balanced,Polished,Heat Treated, 1 Yr. Warranty. Takes Flo Torq hub Kit.

Call Todd 330-425-3629 Shop9-5 M-F.

TBuck

white03

Hi Todd, I tried cqalling you when I got home from work today but it was too late and you were closed. Will try again tomorrow.

So what's the difference between the QuadIV OT and the X OT?

Thank you

Bill

Allyfishing

Ahhh crap!!! Now you know how much I like my 25P TXP OT4 (worked)....and this prop looks just like one. So tell me...since my TXP does everything perfect for me, great hole shot, blistering midrange, carries a load great and lifts the entire boat as well and is only about 2 MPH slower than Don's 28P QIV-OT, how would this prop of yours compare....and I think I know the answer...but will it beat the top speed of the TXP??

Are they a little thinner than a TXP??? If so, it may make them faster.

I'll be calling ya...BTW, do ya take props in on trades?? LOL!!!!! I have accumulated a bunch!! LOL!!!

ROBERT CROSS

any pics? How do they work on a Grandsport?
Our 28p works sooper for light runs....:shock:

Just got a 26p for day trips, looking forward to next Season.:smile

opp's....on edit just noticed, ours are 14 3/4", I will check with Todd, this may be just for the GS.

Bob

Last edited:

GotMyAlly

I ran one of these a lot on my XB21 when I had my 2.5L 225X (before I had 3.0L torque to turn an X-OB). Loved it!

TBuck2003

Basically here are the differences between the X OT and the regular OT.

1.) Diameter is 14.5 " with more blade area than cleaver style. Regular OT is 14.75"

2.) Higher rake angle for more bow lift and weight carrying ability.

3.) A hybrid round ear for holeshot and all around performance.

4.) Same exact blade as the QIV X OB full thru hub, just it's little brother..

TBuck

ROBERT CROSS

Basically here are the differences between the X OT and the regular OT.

1.) Diameter is 14.5 " with more blade area than cleaver style. Regular OT is 14.75"

2.) Higher rake angle for more bow lift and weight carrying ability.

3.) A hybrid round ear for holeshot and all around performance.

4.) Same exact blade as the QIV X OB full thru hub, just it's little brother..

TBuck
Todd,

Thanx,

14.75... for GS?, would that account for the difference in $?

Bob

TBuck2003

Bob,
The OT Special is worked and tweaked not out of the box like the x ot I am describing. If you worked the X OT you would be looking at the same price ...

TBuck

2Fast2Pass

Ok, so who has a 28 and would like to try a 28 Labbed Pro ET. I would like to try one of these Hydromotives and compare! My Pro ET is a great load carrying and cruising prop with decent top end.

TBuck2003

This is not a comparable prop to a 4 blade ET. The "X" OT is on the line to a Trophy on its application usage. This prop is more commonly used on the 65- 80 MPH boats. Although it can run faster on certain rigs. Makes a great all around Fishing prop (Tourney Load two people) The QIV OT would be more in line performance comparable to the 4 blade Pro ET.

TBuck

GotMyAlly

Todd,
How does the X-OT compare to the X-OB? I know the X-OT has the same blades as the X-OB except on a smaller tube, but what would be the pros and cons of each? I'm guessing the X-OB probably carries weight better but the X-OT spins up faster?

TBuck2003

Neal,
X OT will not carry a super heavy as well on a load like on a 21-22 footer with 3.0 power. There an X OB would be a better choice because of diameter and a full thru hub. But on your 20 ft. range or under on a 2.5 it is a great all around fishing prop. The OT exhaust tube does spin up fast for hole shot you are correct... Your X OT ran good on your 21 with a 225 X if I remember??

TBuck

catfish123

The heck with the prop........I want your boat........That is one FANTASTIC looking Grandsport!!!