New member in SC

Mc556

Technically I’m not a Allison owner till next week. I’ll be picking up a SS 2000.
I’m looking forward to meeting some other owners hopefully some in Upstate South Carolina, Western NC or NE Georgia

skewby

Watts bar lake. In between Knoxville and Chattanooga. Hosting it out of terrace view marina in spring city

harrells

I am in Asheville NC. Sometimes boat on lake keowee and lake jocasee in SC. Where are you located.

Mc556

I’m in Landrum SC
It’s about a hour from either of those. We really like lake Hartwell too. Less wakeboard/Surf boats than Keowee

harrells

We will be on lake jocasee on july 25th. Already reserved a parking spot for boat trailer. Once Devils Fork state park fills up they close the parking lot. Let me know if you want to meet down there. It is a beautiful lake and never over crowded with boat traffic. It's where we go when only for one day. Usually we stay for the weekends on lake Cherokee in Tennessee.

Mc556

We will be on lake jocasee on july 25th. Already reserved a parking spot for boat trailer. Once Devils Fork state park fills up they close the parking lot. Let me know if you want to meet down there. It is a beautiful lake and never over crowded with boat traffic. It's where we go when only for one day. Usually we stay for the weekends on lake Cherokee in Tennessee.
I didn’t realize you could reserve a spot.
I normally work Sat so I’ll have to see what I can do but would love to meet out there for sure.
Who did you call to reserve the park itself ?