New to Allison in Florida.

Bigduffer

Probationary User
Noob here, I was looking for an inexpensive fishing boat here, preferably aluminum. Saw several possible but nothing really touched me. After a visit to Sam's club shopping with my wife, she spotted a nice looking boat for sale at a private residence, I quickly turned to look but only saw a big black motor on the back. Being partial to inline six Mercs, I went back to check it out. I really liked the boat as soon as I saw it, but never heard of the Allison name. Did a search on line that night and the next day it was in my yard. SO EXCITED to own an Allison !!!

22R

Congrats and Welcome. I love the look of those classic Allison Crafts. Enjoy and let us know how it does.
My Dad had a 1985 Mariner 90 it was a smooth engine. never a issue I hope your is as well
22R

BigRWater

Noob here, I was looking for an inexpensive fishing boat here, preferably aluminum. Saw several possible but nothing really touched me. After a visit to Sam's club shopping with my wife, she spotted a nice looking boat for sale at a private residence, I quickly turned to look but only saw a big black motor on the back. Being partial to inline six Mercs, I went back to check it out. I really liked the boat as soon as I saw it, but never heard of the Allison name. Did a search on line that night and the next day it was in my yard. SO EXCITED to own an Allison !!!
View attachment 15272
View attachment 15273
View attachment 15274
I love that boat! I want one! I have always liked the inline motors myself. Congrats! Looks like a beauty.