New to site looking for boat... of course

Moreoffshore

Merry Christmas to all!
Lifelong serious boater. (I am usually in a boat 5-6 days a week.)
Enjoyed owning a few hydrostreams in the 80's and always admired the Allisons.
I have a 16 year old son and we agree on one thing foresure, it's time to put a Grandsport in our garage.
All good here in Florida, we hope the same for you wherever you are.

wcarlyle

Supporting Member
Allison boats are a great choice, especially the Grand Sport. I absolutely love mine. Make sure to check Scream and Fly High Performance Boating website, from time to time one pops up there for sale. A good 2.5 Merc. and you have the perfect package. Where are you at in Florida?

Moreoffshore

Allison boats are a great choice, especially the Grand Sport. I absolutely love mine. Make sure to check Scream and Fly High Performance Boating website, from time to time one pops up there for sale. A good 2.5 Merc. and you have the perfect package. Where are you at in Florida?
We are 20 minutes north of Tampa. Own a boat storage yard with minor marine services.
Yes, I agree on the 2.5
Not in a hurry but sooner is always better.
Ok, I'll start looking at scream and fly again. Good idea. Thanks

wcarlyle

Supporting Member
This is advertised as a 2003 SS 2000 with 250 ProXS on the Mercury High Performance Boating Facebook site. For sale in Orange Texas. He is asking 35K. Check it out.

Last edited:

will1993

Probationary User
considering selling my 2016 grandsport has a 2023 yamaha 250 sho on the back. what are you looking to spend? shoot me your number and ill send some pictures cant upload them for some reason!

pkstv

Supporting Member
Merry Christmas to all!
Lifelong serious boater. (I am usually in a boat 5-6 days a week.)
Enjoyed owning a few hydrostreams in the 80's and always admired the Allisons.
I have a 16 year old son and we agree on one thing foresure, it's time to put a Grandsport in our garage.
All good here in Florida, we hope the same for you wherever you are.
Mines not for sale but I’m not getting any younger lol ! I have a 1991 Grandsport hull #12 thought you’d like to know how they hold up !184011840218403

pkstv

Supporting Member
Well I built that engine from lots of parts I have picked up and leftover stuff refurbished. My boat runs 95-96 ever time out with a full load of fuel and a cooler with 2 sandwiches and drinks and me with this powerhead , 225 promax with SVS intake . I’m working on another nickasil
2.5 245 with EFI conversion with help from my good friend Dicky . This project is his idea to get the 245 off the floor and back in the water while my pro max gets a rest and injectors serviced !1840918410

Last edited: