New to the forum

Williamheinemann

Probationary User
...thanks for the add.

I've been boating since i was a toddler and love it. I've owned all sorts of boats, and found out about allison boats in the late 90s.
The first allison boat i saw wss an xb-2003 and i was instantly in love. The boat made quite an impression on me. The problem was, i fished lots of rivers, so i had an aluminum boat, the fiberglass and rocks don't get along.
My tx17 was sold, and i bought a pontoon to accommodate kids and friends, and fishing took a back seat. Long lazy boat rides with 12 of our friends were fun, but man did i miss fishing.
Im a recently retired st louis city firefighter ready to reclaim my hobby. The lines and profile of the xb2003 keep entering my mind, and o realize...i need one. The problem is, where to find one? I see posts all the time, but they are years old, and the boats have long bern sold.
I figure the best way to find my new boat is to get involved in the allison community. I could learn a lot and hopefully find my dream boat.

ROBERT CROSS

Welcome Aboard...:cool:

Be patient, if you can. Keep checking here and go toS&F also.
I found our first GSE on ebay, didn't sell, made an offer. Ended up driving from WNY to Ark. No regrets... 'cept we lost it in a storage fire and had to buy another. I'm lucky. the DW wouldn't have any thing else.

Bob
fullsizeoutput_1710.jpeg

xb03

Check here or Facebook there’s actually 2 or 3 for sell on fb now and one here, Tims boat.

dubmoney

My story is much like yours. Facebook is the most active place to see new, used xb2003 that come up for sale. But this is the place it should be happening. Keep reading here and there are a handful of very experienced people who love to be involved with guys that are just stepping into the thing we are all in love with,,, Allison boats. Welcome and feel free to post questions amd thoughts?