New Tow Pig

njj502

99 silverado with very little rust (which is unheard of here). Loaded with all the goodies and I got a great buy on it. Ole boy that had it took very good care of it. He's unfortunately left us early this year and I was fortunate enough to give the truck a good new home. She'll spend the rest of her days with me relaxing in the garage and leisurely pulling the GS. Oh don't worry, I'll make her work 4-8 times a year with 5k-8k behind it. Good thing she's getting a little lift, air bags and a rocking tune for the five tree.

Already debadged and got her a new decal.

LakeAnna

Nice truck Nick looks like its in great condition... Excellent color too

You get that email dude?

njj502

Got the email. Thanks. Thought I replied by my smartfone isn't so smart sometimes... Could be the operator

njj502

Thanks! I'd have rather got red or white so I could match it to the boat.... At least pewter is neutral. I might put a bright red pinstripe on it just to give it some red to match when tuggin

LakeAnna

A good tuning and that sticker is all it needs... maybe some updated tunes?:beer:

njj502

Not touching the trans programming.... 4L60E's are weak enough.... I'll clean up the fuel & timing maps & shut off EGR, speed limiter & post cat O2 sensors... Other than that its gonna get drove

njj502

Updated pix since lift, bags, exhaust, tires, shocks & some front end parts. Drives like a real truck now! Bags help a ton lifting the rear & keeping it level.

LakeAnna

Nick the truck looks good man! I guess from the looks of it your cleaning up around the house...

Did you ever get you skid plate on the GS yet?

njj502

Thanks buddy! Yeah we're putting up my shop finally so I had to cut a few more trees! Have not got anywhere with the skidplate I've got other issues to sort out. My water pressure is thru the roof!