No boat access at Terrace View

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ice was a little thick there. (and everywhere on the west side of the lake where I looked, most every bay was frozen as far as you could see. It was also frozen about half way from Arrowhead to Terrace View. I had to launch up in Kingston, about the only open ramp I could find. Still better than up north! :gasp Skewby wanted me to put some pictures up for y'all. Can't wait till June! :beer:

Allyfishing

This is how I remembered winters years ago.....lots of snow and below freezing temps. I'll bet since Al Gores' global warming hoax has been revealed good ole' Mother nature decided to give it to us good......!!

catfish123

Get over it Skewby.............lol............mine hasn't been out for 3 1/2 months and we just had another 8" snow storm with 2 more storms on the way.

skewby

bob your used to that bad stuff. this is only the second time in the 5 years i've lived here that the harbor has froze. between the rain, cold and now ice its killing me not getting the boat out at least a time a month. i don't no how you guys up north handle this crappy weather

catfish123

The older I get, the less I like it...........moving somewhere down there close to where you are has recently been discussed with my wife.

skewby

where you thinking about moving to bob east tn around watts bar? or just to the south in general

catfish123

I'm still open to where it may be but the Watts Bar area sure was interesting. I need to get my wife down there to long around some.