Oh how the mighty have fallen!!!

aaronmt

ALABAMA DONE!!!!! :LMAO: You had to know it was comeing, Arkanas almost had your number.Turns out the 19th ranked South Carolina was to much for a #1 Alabama team to handle.

Scott Gilmore

ALABAMA DONE!!!!! :LMAO: You had to know it was comeing, Arkanas almost had your number.Turns out the 19th ranked South Carolina was to much for a #1 Alabama team to handle.
So...........tell me your west coast pick for #1 ? Remember SEC beats SEC, still the best football in the country !! Scott :beer:

aaronmt

So...........tell me your west coast pick for #1 ? Remember SEC beats SEC, still the best football in the country !! Scott :beer:
Well im not really sure yet I still think theres some sorting out to do.Just when I feel Boise looks week they come out blazin.I just dont feel theyll win on the road without the blue field/uniforms as convincingly.Oregon Ducks look to me as very stong contenders.Have you had chance to see Lamichael James of the Ducks run yet?Once in the open his break away speed has to be one of the fastest ive seen.He literaly last week would pull away then slow down then turn on the gas again.I havent seen anyone on the wese coast with that speed in a long time.Nebraska looks very strong with Taylor Martinez,he is a game changer to say the least.We however bleed purple and are Washighton Huskie fans.Its been rough as of late but I really believe we have turned the corner.Kinda a ruff game tonight though:confused:.Last week we beet Usc at Usc now were behind at home to Arizona.Oh well still have amother half to go.

Last edited:

aaronmt

No.1's are dropping like flies.Not sure if you guys were able to see the Uw Huskies game .What a barn burner with double overtime and 35~34 HUSKIE WIN....How on fella's the PacR10 is on on the rise.:razz