OK how do I repond to a "Conversation"

wasmeneh

Geesh.... I'm not a newbe but somebody started a conversation with me and when I opened it from my inbox I couldn't figure out how to answer or reply to it. Help????

FlatOutAlly

There's a 'Reply' button on the right side under the message you received. Use the AllisonOwners conversation function rather than trying to reply directly through the email. There should be a button in the email that says View The Conversation or some sort.

wasmeneh

When I go to the conversation through my inbox there is no reply anywhere, no place to answer, liked the old PM's better.

Jon

Supporting Member
Click on inbox on the top right, then the conversation you choose to respond to. It works just like a normal post - reply at the bottom in the box. It is made to be identical to making a post, but it is private, therefore making it easier to use and gives you more functionality. Unfortunately, the old PM function was not secure either.

Otherwise, use the "view this conversation" button in the notification email you received. Do not reply to the notification email, as that just sends me an email since the notification is sent from my admin account.

wasmeneh

Evidently it was a one time issue. Someone started a conversation but no reply showed up on the screen. All the other conversations had the reply "button" only one never did.