Ol Yella Ol yella, looky what's for sale.

Yellowallison

OY YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BABY girl iz LOOKIN SWEET!!!!

There YU go bOYZZ !! Yur chance to have XB2003 that has all the modification done and a 280 that aint no sleeper! :p :p

That boat will scream!!!!!!!!!

I got AMAN and 2SlowTeDDY callin & beggin me not to buy YELLAR back so they aint got deal with her BUSTN that AZZ again! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

CHAD .. told Lance in email I was thinkin of buying it back!!! but right now I got my Young 20, Yeallr Drag boat 2) XB2002's and basstracker... My freakin garage is full and plus saving $$ to open a new business so my hands are lil tied!!

Wonder if my uncle LULU would buy it for me!! UMMMM!! :mrgreen:

Yeallr girl looks GOOD! :p :p

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
HOW MUCZH? $$$$

WHERE is it listed for sale on tha net!!!!!?????

RedAllison

I oughta buyer, she and RDW are twins. Our serials are one digit apart. Popped right behind the other.

Mustard and Ketchp,
RA

J

John Richied

If you are considering buying this boat you might want to think about it again…. :lol:

Lou and I went for a ride in it with Yeller and Yeller tried to set it on fire… LOL

Then later that day Yeller gets back to the boat ramp and tells Lou to take her for a spin while he gets the boat trailer… Well Lou and I went for another little ride in Yeller’s 03 and she ain’t been the same since.

Lets just say I think I know where they got the idea to put a porta-pottie in the new generation of bassboats. :p :p :p

If you can get past the stench and don’t mind the smell of electrical fire, she is a pretty boat! I also recommend draining the fuel cell and flushing it… hehehehe :wink:

FLYING BUTCHER

MORE ROOM!!

I KEEP TELLIN YA SELL ME THAT YELLER ONE AND YOU WILL HAVE MORE ROOM YA OLE DOG!!! Went fishin for first time last week and got into schoolin fish. First time in 15 years!!! No shad in Oregon and fish don't school up. What a blast, thought my surface temp guage broke but found out it doesn't reat over 100!!!! Lovin retirement and would reccomend it to everyone. Randy at GPI is taking care of me on some parts and may put the 260 on and drag her in a few weeks.

J

John Richied

Right on Bill... it sounds like you’re getting this retirement thing down and right away. :D

Lou, behind your XB-2003 sitting on the ground, is that one pissed off engine or what… LOL :p

bigtis

Anybody have the calandar picture of this rig? I remember seeing it aired out with the 280ss