Old man Jim from Florida

racerx

Does anyone on hear know whats Jims name is for posting on hear,the old guy who was in Clifton last week he sure can drive on the pad...

Jimxb02

This is the old man !!!!

I'm on the board as Jimxb02.

I live on the gulf coast north of Tampa FL in a small town called Hernando Beach.

Lots of fun running with you Jeff. When that XR takes a set it really flies. Keep it waxed and looking good ; I don't think Darris is going to make any more ---- may even destroy the molds.

Jim

SmallJaw

You better keep an eye on them old men like Jim/James, whoever he is. Them old men got a lot of scars and pretty much don't know what fear is. I am the lone exception!:laughing:laughing:laughing

racerx

Todd I think his shirt tells the story,what a great time for the little I had, and want to thank Jim for putting up with me all night he is a great person that I met in a bar in Palatka Florida before the races the next day,told him I was there to pound the Florida boys and he laughed,then the next day he said your were not lying....

BGohr

Or, Fat and UGLY..................................

Warning, images my be disturbing.

Attachments

jimbob88

to clear any possible confusion from jeffs post- these two have known each other for a long time. don't know if they've made buncha runs together, but they have hooked up at multiple races for many years. for us at the rally in clifton, it was just really good humor watching jim continually spank jeff each run. I think jim said his gps had a high mark over 101. that xs is scary fast when it takes a set, I agree. just as scary watching it flop around, but jeff would bring it back like nothing & fly again. can't believe we didn't hafta buy tickets to watch!!! lol

TBuck2003

Todd I think his shirt tells the story,what a great time for the little I had, and want to thank Jim for putting up with me all night he is a great person that I met in a bar in Palatka Florida before the races the next day,told him I was there to pound the Florida boys and he laughed,then the next day he said your were not lying....
We had a great time and as always we love when you come down to hang with us Jeff !!!!

john4utvols

Jason, you and gohr need to come down to the fast pass rally one year, there was a few A-boats running over 110 there. It is a great time. Jeff what the F--k, I'm disappointed that boat was bad *** at the rally.....

racerx

well I had a real bad hangover and just didn't get it set right and bobed it to much but he probally would of still got me, with a bit more motor,but the promax still can give them fits..

BGohr

bone stock 280 with old electrics, and when they weighed the boats, my boat is a 100lbs. heavier than Jeffs