Omczzzer

R

Redding XB21

:banghead Due to popular demand, here is a new thread.

How long will Gary keep it running or will he run out of depends?

Me, I picking the depends going first and then "commando" Gary's engine next.
Time ----2nd day

GFinch

Come on now your forgetting that IT might not make it long enough to get to the WAR10. Got to sort out the electrical system, don't know yet if I have a total system demand that consumes more then the alternator will put out or just a loose belt. Have to make some changes in the cowl and pans so I can get the belt tighter but not let the pulley eat through. Don't ya just love first time together stuff.

Last edited:

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Gary, no fair trying to blow it up before you can LINE UP!!

You know you'll go blind if you play with that thing long enough...:LMAO:

GFinch

Life's not fair. But you already knew that.

Dink-ed around with it at the shop today. Shifted the cowl over a 1/4". Remounted the alternator and tightened the belt, doesn't look like it will hit. Going to put some louvers at the top of the cowl later. Clearanced a few things that were rubbing....

Work better pick up or there won't be enough $$$ for gas much less a trip to Shasta!

R

Redding XB21

You didn't get your stimulus package yet? I guess that those that have more should send it to you!
I better be quiet.

R

Redding XB21

Spoke w/Mr tinkerer, that thing is flying. I'm not going to post the numbers only going to say holy sxxx! and still "adjusting"

GFinch

Theres a first time for every thing. I was just cruising around trying to get used to driving in the mid 90s. 29SRX. I've hooked this thing 3 times before at 95mph. Before (for give me, I have sinned) I took the butchered lip off of the pad. Got lots to do to get it ready.
Put a 22 BIG Ear chopper by Tillman and did some starts, didn't lean it down though, maybe this weekend.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TesWE8rHs_U

Attachments