Pair of Honda 90

J

John Richied

Is it common to see a pair like this when your fishing?

:beer: :gasp :very happy

ALLISONMAN

I feel sorry for the guy that bought them hondas!!!! Seems like everyone that buys some hondas then the hondas go to someone else and that person gets to enjoy them and he did have to pay for em!!!:lmao:

andre

I know thats the truth ,happened to me. It seems like they figure if they can catch the fish they have with what they had then what can they catch with the hondas.In my case hers were more like 280 mercurys. 2 months after she got them.gone.

J

John Richied

You know that brings up a good point. “Buying Hondas”

Here locally our weather girl is a nice looking gal but has small Hondas, We were thinkin’ if everyone chipped in for a nice set of Hondas at least we would all get to see them every day.

And what she’s saying doesn't really matter much as far as a weather report, if you know what I mean. :very happy

Alli-drenaline Rush

The way I got it figured is as follows:

The formula for calculating the volume of a sphere is

V = (4/3) * pi * r^3

where r = radius

Seeing that those babies eyeball out at a radius of, oh, let's say 2.78 inches, one can plug said dimension into the formula and confirm that each one surely is 90 cubic inches....... regardless of the true diameter of those spheres, there surely is a lot more than 90 hoe-powa in each one of them motas!!!!!!

BigRedAlli

Dang dude... You put way too much thought into it...:laughing

Jaber-Jawz would like a new pair of "hondas" but I said No Way!!! I like my trolling motors just fine!!! :wink

biller31

Pi indeed. BTW for those that need it Pi is = 3.14159265. This will be needed in order to figure the cubes of your current pair of Hondas.