PRAYER REQUEST FOR THE BUCKNELL FAMILY

papasallison

2011 FastPass MVP
HEY EVERYBODY, THOM & TODD AND FAMILY COULD USE YOUR PRAYERS. THOM'S MOTHER PASSED AWAY THIS MORNING AT 11:30. THIS IS A VERY SPECIAL, CLOSE NIT FAMILY AND THEIR LOSS HAS HIT THEM PRETTY HARD. PLEASE KEEP THEM IN YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS. DENVER AND LUCY.

K

Kevin from FL

Prayers are on the way for the Bucknell's. So sorry to hear of your loss Thom and Todd.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Thom and Todd, so sorry to hear of your loss. Our prayers go out to you and your family at this time of sorrow.

RedAllison

Thom my heart goes out for you. Loosing a parent is NEVER easy but rest in the fact that she is MUCH better off now than we are! Rest comfortably in the fact that you two will be re-united one day and it will be GLORIOUS!!!

Michelle and I will say an extra prayer for you, Todd and the entire family. You two wonderful guys know that if "da family" can do anything for you guys don't hesitate to let us know.
RA

badbait

Knowing that this day would someday come doesn't make it any easier when it gets here. I will be sending a prayer to your families this evening.

TBuck2003

Thank you everybody,
Today and tomorrow are going to be the toughest.Just knowing that everybodys kind words and thoughts are there makes it a little easier to deal with.We appreciate your prayers and were heard loud and clear.Thank you !!!!!
Thom and Todd