Prayer Request

Larry XR2001

I know that we can count on our family here. Linda has been having some heart problems, thought that it was just beating out of rythme. Today was the fourth test she has had in last couple of months. This is what the doctor said today her heart is enlarged to the point that the valve will not close properly causing some back flow, He said the heart should pump 50 to 60 % not sure what he meant by that but hers is only at 20 %. He is going to try medication has to start at small dose and work up to larger dose to see if it will help. Side effect to medication can cause build up of fluid in the lungs, so if she start too caugh a lot have to stop medication. Also have to monitor blood pressure and weight on a daily basis sudden change in either is not good.

Thanks Larry & Linda

PS need spell check

K

Kevin from FL

Prayers are on the way for Linda, Larry. Keep us updated.

BigRedAlli

Hope every thing works out .
Our thoughts and prayers are with you all..
++++++Marty & Christie ++++++++++

badbait

Larry I'm so sorry to here about Linda's medical problem. My thoughts and prayers go out to you both. Please keep us posted.

lightening rod

Larry, prayers are with you and Linda. Like I said today, if there is anything that Angie or I can do we are just right down the road and she is home most of the time.

Chris

RedAllison

Larry I know you will give our best too a grand lady in the Alli family. Linda is a first class lady ALL the way and I know that the ENTIRE family will be praying for the two of you for as long as this takes.

Good luck and God bless Larry and Linda,
RA

ps
Larry I know that you already know this, but if ANY of us can do anything for you and Linda, don't hesitate to ask!

J

John Richied

Your family is in our prayers…

Praying that Linda has the best medical attention and for a speedy recovery.

We are here for you!

Leigh

Our thoughts and prayers are with Linda and you. If there is anything we can do let us know. Keep us posted and tell her to slow down and take care of herself.

Sending well wishes and Allison Family Love

Jeff and Leigh

JR

Linda's heart

Susan and I will remember her in our morning prayer time.
JR

SSTOM

Larry,

If you need anything give us a shout are prayers are with Linda. Tom Bright and family.